Saturday, November 24, 2012

Read Now!

Read Now! Tube. Duration : 0.08 Mins.


Hey guys! It's Mikki and me and ALLLLLL my subbies need to read this! The highschool/middle school problems and tips. Ok let's just get right to the point. 1.) DO NOT go around bragging about how you can fight or stuff. Here's why. Last year there use to be this girl who teased people and kepts fighting and bragging about herself. She kept talking about how she slept with guys and all that. Now guess what, and can't finish the school year now cuz she's pregnant! This is what I mean! She's like 15 and pregnant. So don't go and try to make yourself popular and stuff cuz that's where it gets you! 2.) no spreading rumors! If someone says something about your friend, don't tell them! I know it sounds bad but think of it. If someone said somehing about your friend and you went back and told them, it would turn into an argument that turns into a fight. Then when they start being question, your name pops up and you get in more trouble than they are cuz you were the one who caused the fight! 3.) Don't dress like a hoe to school! In my school I have uniform that's Khaki or black pants/skirt and white tees. Some girls in my school come wearing khaki short shorts with a tank and get sent back home. You guys can do what I do. I wear khaki leggings with a white aero shirt or sometimes black jeans. 4.) Don't bring a diary to school. One time last year my friend brought her diary and they went they her bag and found it and read it. Her crush read of and then he got mad cuz he didn't like ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment